Applicable only for Hyphen Admins
Upload New Users:
- Create your data in a csv format (See how to create csv data in excel here) in the format specified below
- The format mentioned above is mandatory. If your format is different, the upload will not be successful. You can find the full explanation for the fields here
- Once the csv is ready,
- Go to Hyphen Insights. Navigate to Settings > Company Information > Add the names of your reporting dimensions. Dimensions are the fields used to slice and dice your data, ex: Tenure, Department, Location, Age, Function, Level etc. Hyphen allows any number of dimensions.
- Go to Insights > Users data > Employees > Upload CSV. Upload will happen in the backend and you will receive a mail once its completed.
- If there is any error while uploading, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Edit Existing Users:
- For editing users, follow all the steps above. Whenever same user emails are encountered in the csv, the information gets updated (Duplicate records will not be created)