It's been an exciting quarter for us, as we have been working on some amazing new features that will help our users make the most of Hyphen.
Hiring Manager Survey
This is a new addition to Hyphen’s exhaustive list of Lifecycle survey capabilities. Each Manager can give feedback on any number of team members, enabling HR to collect feedback on new hires or general team members’ periodically.
Pulse Poll V.2
New and Improved version of Pulse Polls is now live on Hyphen with a major focus on User Experience. You can now -
- Create, configure and publish the poll in one go
- Icon to highlight currently active polls
- Ability to allow audience to add an optional comment on multiple choice polls
- Ability to configure metrics to be calculated on each pulse poll
- Default sort order changed to updated date
- Edit the poll and option text from the web app
Refer our how to guide here to setup and launch a Pulse Poll.
Survey Audience Scope for Roles
Hyphen Superadmins can now ensure that their Admins & Managers can only launch surveys to their respective team members. This feature limits survey audience for roles depending on their data scope.
Define Business Hours to send Emails & Notifications
You can now define your company’s Business Working Hours and all the email communications triggered from Hyphen to your employees will be only sent during those hours.
Use employees’ first names to greet them on Email & SMS.
Our team is constantly working on new features and product improvements, keep watching this space for more exciting updates in the coming weeks.